Seeking Peace

Hi Girls! 

It's been one of those weeks where i needed a little time to myself. To reflect on my life and the ebb and flow of my emotions and personal growth. I feel this pose and picture speaks to that. Trying to steal a little moment of peace. L'etre announced new hair today, so i jumped on over to the sim to pick up both hairs (i love both!). I looked around the sim and realized there was a great place to have a moment of peace and to look great while doing it. This outfit is a collection of events and random pieces i have loved for a while. Hope you enjoy! Wishing you all a peaceful weekend.

Love,
Tara xo



Tara Zsun:

Hair: L'etre - Lani hairstyle [Naturals] NEW!!
Earrings: Maxi Gossamer - Kizzy Gypsy Hoops
Necklace: [Cynful] - Wish Necklace Set (Dec/Jan Collab88)
Dress: _CandyDoll_ - Phedre Dress Black (Jan/Feb Uber)
Shoes: #EMPIRE - Virginia (Feb Luxebox)
Tattoo: .Identity. Body Shop - Peaceful Soul

FLICKR

0 comments: