Ouuuunt!


Hey gurls!

I'm back! After a long time away, I am very happy to return. And to start, I bring this look that I'm completely in love with. The shirt is from ISON and I just loved it!
But what really fascinated me was those [ZOOM] Ount glasses. Tell me if she's not cute?

Love, Lis.




Lis Cascarino:

Head: LeLutka Bento Head-SIMONE 2.0
Ears: ^^Swallow^^ Shiny Ears
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
Freckles: Face: Izzie's - LeLutka 2.0 Bento Freckles Appliers / Body:Lara Hurley - Body freckles tattoo layers - Slink & Maitreya
Hair: [e] Felicity - Redheads (All hairs only 72L$)
Glasses: [Z O O M] Ount Glasses Exclusive in Limit8
Septum Piercing: [ZO O M] Tentacool Septum v1
Choker: REIGN.- Tattoo Choker Necklace- Witches Edition
Necklace: **RE** Noelle Necklace
Shirt: ISON - lola wrap shirt (striped navy) Available at Uber
Skirt: Emery Filomena Skirt Tanager Available at Uber
Rings: **RE** Luxy Rings Set 
Shoes:_CandyDoll_ Helena Heels Black
Pose: [Z O O M] Ount Poses (Pose 5)

0 comments: